my favorite concert


Resultado de imagen para imagine dragonsMy favorite concert was the last year. And it was of my favorite band: Imagine Dragons
I discover Imagine Dragons when I was a child. One of my best friends of school show one song, I think it was “Radioactive”. One of the best songs by the way. Since that moment I listen every song and album they made at the same day it appears in the internet.
This band is so important to me (not only for the lyrics and rhythm of the songs) also for the people that listen to them with. Imagine Dragons remind to my best friends of school, so keep listen their music it´s something vital to me.
Imagine Dragons came for the last year lollapalooza. So, my friends and I decided to go. “It will be amazing” we said. So we made the impossible to go.
Resultado de imagen para lollapalooza chileLollapalooza it is a music festival that is made it every year in Santiago, since 2010. It goes a lot bands and singers to it per day, so we also went to listen to other people. The day that plays Imagine Dragons it plays other bands that it wasn’t bad but we went to listen to them. We went to listen the band that was before they, to got a good place to see them. Because many bands play in the same place but at different times.

Imagen relacionadaWe got a good place but then we had to wait hour and a half to listen to Imagine Dragons, but we weren’t alone at there it was like millions of people there waiting with us. It was very fun, because we started to sing and shout like lot of things that connect all of our generation and Chilean people. We sang the happy birthday song 3 times, the Chilean hymn and also we shouted a lot of meme things and Simpsons phrases.

Resultado de imagen para imagine dragons depression speechSo it was very cool the waiting, but when it started begins the best part. They show an introductive video to the concert and then they started with “whatever it takes” from the new album. They play the famous ones, the new ones and of course the best ones. Also Dan Reynolds (which is the singer of the band and a very cool person) stopped the concerts to give a short speech about anxiety and depression which is the theme of the song that play after it, “Demons”. It is one of the famous one and with reasons because it came charged with a lot meaning to them and to their public, so it was beautiful. And they ended the concert with “radioactive” and a lot of emotion. That also made it the best concert that I went. Because all my friends were there listen to our favorite band

Resultado de imagen para imagine dragons lollapalooza chileIt was amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts