the most embarrasing moment


The most embarrassing moment


Imagen relacionada
Do you remember that time that you fell in the middle of the street and all of your friends laugh at you? Well that happened to me like a thousand times. I’m very tall so I lost the balance all day. In buses and the subways I am always like almost falling. So I have like a lot of embarrassing moments falling everywhere. 


Resultado de imagen para people laughingBut I don t used to be embarrassed because I got that ability to do like every single things that passed for my head, so my friends are always laughing at me and I with them. But today I going to talk about that time that my friends still laughing at.

Imagen relacionada
We were in a festival with my friends. There we jump, run and dance all day. And we also don t eat too much because of the time.  So we were in that situation, before dancing and jumping a lot. We decided to rest a little. So we sit down behind a Pepsi spot, because of the sun. After a few minutes we enter in this Pepsi thing, which had like chairs, tables and one of this cameras that gives you the photos at that moment. My friends and I went to take a picture so we stand up in front of the camera and then happens.

Resultado de imagen para people having cramps I don t used to have cramps so I got in panic. I got this cramp in one of my legs and I started to scream. But the pictures still going and I appear in all of them suffering and falling. I was trying to get out this cramp when another appears in another part of the leg.

Finally I survive, and I got many videos of my friends laughing and recording all the thing. It was terrible and funny at the same time.

                                                Resultado de imagen para happy face

Comments

  1. I'm glad for my 1.55 meters now, I can't get in to many games but I have all my balances , yay !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts