A country I would like to visit


A country I would like to visit

Resultado de imagen para spainA country I always have wanted to go is Spain. My mom always talk about the amazing time that she had on Spain. So I want to know how amazing really it is. My mom told me about most of the things that I know about Spain. All the other things that I know, I knew it because the Spanish photographers that I follow on Instagram.  


Resultado de imagen para la alhambra de granada
Resultado de imagen para flamenco españaOn Spain, there is a lot of art and architecture. I want to go there to see it. Also there is an important transcendence from the Arab culture, specifically in Andalucía. I want to travel around all Spain but Andalucía is that place that I can’t let visit. If I go there probably I will try to go every place where is possible, take many photos and also listen to flamenco music.  I always liked this music, again because my mother. I have going with her to many shows from this art. It´s so relaxing to listen to this music, I love it.


Resultado de imagen para barcelona vista aereaBut if talk about not just visiting Spain I probably choose Barcelona. Barcelona is that place that I don’t know why it is so attractive to me. If I can, I would like to live there for a couple of years. It seems so magical to live there. Barcelona is knew it for being an art center and it is also all the Gaudi influence in the architecture form here.


Truly I want to visit and take pictures of a lot of places in the world, but visit Spain is one of those things that are at my list of things to do before I die. So it have the priority.


Comments

  1. You have to go to cataluña and see the holy family build

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts