my english journey



My English journey

I studied all my childhood in The Kent School. Supposedly was a British school but nobody know it.

I learned all the English I know here. I was five years old and I knew more English than math.  At school I had most of the class in English but I didn’t pay attention. I usually drew in the English class.

The time passed and I still drawing at the English class. But I realize that I liked to speak on English more than really study English. And I think that making mistakes is a good way to learn. Also I got interested in many series and movies that originally are in English. So, since high school I started to watch all in English.


Now, that I am at the university I really enjoy the English class. It’s one of that classes that I can relaxed and also still learning about this language which is following me wherever I go.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts