my obsession with Friends



Resultado de imagen para netflix
I have been watching a lot of Netflix these days. When I’m not working for workshop or listening to music, I’m watching funny series. Nowadays there is many comedy series at Netflix. There is Brooklyn 99, The Fresh Prince of Bel-air, and it used to be How I Met Your Mother. But the only one that I have watched more than 3 times it´s Friends. 
Resultado de imagen para friendsFriends is my favorite series, when I take breakfast I watch it, when I am bored I watch it, when I am making models for the workshop I watch it, when I got home I watch it, before sleep I watch it. I watch friends all the time, It is my favorite series. I know all the jokes but I can’t stop laughing at them. I used to start an episode and I remember what will happen or start laughing immediately of a joke that appears on the episode.  

Resultado de imagen para friends song claps
I don´t know when I started my obsession with it. But my mom always told me that when she was pregnant of me, she watched friends all day. It is fun because sometimes I’m watching it and she sit beside me and we laugh together. I share this obsession, also with my best friend of school. We are always like making jokes that appears there and laughing all the time. Or when he come to my house we watch it. And when the beginning song appears we slap with iconic slaps of the theme song.




Resultado de imagen para friends scenesI usually watch friends just to chill out. It’s like happy place. Sit in front of the TV and watch it. Also it have 10 seasons, so it isn´t easy to get bored with it. If I can I will watch friends all day.

Comments

  1. "Friends" again hahah it's very popular. I like this sitcom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you looked at Friends from your mother's belly button when she was pregnant! Good post, regards!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I think I've seen the series "friends" complete 3 times. I love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts